viernes, 6 de diciembre de 2013

Depeche Mode - Big Fights Round 11

01 - Dream On (Love Dream) - Depeche Mode Vs Kayne West
02 - Enjoy The Silence (Break The Silence) - Depeche Mode Vs Britney Spears
03 - Enjoy The Silence (Enjoy The Otpuskayu) - Depeche Mode Vs Maxi-M
04 - I Feel Loved (I Will Follow My Love) - Depeche Mode Vs U2
05 - John The Revelator (There They Go John The Revelator) - Depeche Mode Vs Fort Minor
06 - Just Can't Get Enough (I Got A Feeling U Just Can't Get Enough) - Depeche Mode Vs Black Eyed Peas
07 - Just Can't Get Enough (Technicolor Can't Get Enough) - Depeche Mode Vs Channel One
08 - Lilian (Lilian's Wedding) - Depeche Mode Vs Billy Idol
09 - Nodisco (No Disco Dare) - Depeche Mode Vs Gorillaz
10 - Only When I Lose Myself (Only When I Lose Elements Of Life) - Depeche Mode Vs Tiesto
11 - Personal Jesus (If You Seek Jesus) - Depeche Mode Vs Britney Spears
12 - Precious (Land Of Precious) - Depeche Mode Vs Genesis